Sunday, September 5, 2010

Must have Heels!

 These are some must have heels that belong in every girls closet!

First Every Girl should have a animal print shoe, it is very versatile and sexy! Here are some examples.
These are BCBGeneration Heels which sell for $97.95










I however Own these which are Steve Madden and I bought them for $17.99 They are sexy and comfortable and go great with jeans and dresses.









(See how cute they look on, lol)












Next is a Strappy Stiletto, They come in all colors and are great for dates or fun.


These are made by Nine West and they cost $160.00







I own these great Black Strappy Stilettos by Anne Michelle which I found for $20.00






















If you have a hard time walking in a Stiletto all these styles come in the form of platform or wedge which tend to be just as fashionable and are easier to walk in.
I got these pair at Dots for $16.99











Next is a more busy heel its a glitter, sequin, or metallic shoe great for clubbing or a party.



My personal Favorite the Purple Sequin heel available at Aldo for $80.00






You can get these silver gladiators at Payless for $26.00










These Smoking Hot Neon blue puppies are by Steve Madden and retail for 129.99









Now this Heel is crucial and is almost mandatory to own a standard Black heel! It can go with almost any outfit and is very classy and sexy.




Zappos sells these sexy black pumps for $99.99









All the shoes I featured can be found at the stores I provided or similar shoes can be found at various places, I will include a few links.
Enjoy and stay Fabulous!
xoxoxoxox



LINKS:




2 comments: