Sunday, September 5, 2010

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul.

Okay so a lot of people are skeptical when it comes to cheaper makeup. Worried the pigment wont be good, the ingredients aren't healthy, etc. Well I decided to give ELF a try and I was impressed especially for everything being only about a dollar. ELF has a lot of promotions all the time, and is fairly priced. For instance spend $20.00 you receive 10 free eyeshadow quads of your choice.
So anyways...Heres what I have.

ELF eyeshadow quads. I think that they are decent shadows. I have been using them often to create smokey eyes in different variations. The pigment is great and stays in place and I notice no creasing.
These Quads are $1.00 a piece, what a steal.










ELF Skin Products.
Zit Zapper: It contains Salicylic Acid 1% witch hazel and tea tree oil. Works decent for pimples and redness.
Concealer: Love it, covers up redness great, I personally don't care for the smell.
All over Color stick: Great for large areas and blends well.
Illuminating cream: I used this on my eyes Once. Its a cute shimmery effect. Stays put.






ELF Makeup Brushes:
I have 2 Eyeshadow brushes 1 blending brush
and 1 concealer brush from their studio line.
Bushes apply well and clean well, pretty durable as well. Good for those new to Brushes.










ELF Skin Lotions/washes:
The Body wash is sweet pea scented but to me smells like plastic and cheap soap. I wouldn't recommend it for use. However It didn't make me breakout/clog pores, I just don't like the smell.

The Body Cream is great, I have milk and honey scented. I love to use this after shaving. Not greasy at all, leaves skin very soft.






ELF Nail Polishes:
I have numerous colors and I love them. For $1.00 you cant go wrong, better quality then some more expensive brands. Does not leave nails yellow and I believe it does have some nutrients in it for nails. I change my nail color frequently so it's a really great product for those who enjoy painting their nails.









My Complete Collection.
Overall ELF has some great products worth buying and some that are not. I will purchase again, and I will soon put up some pics of me wearing the make up.
























xoxoxox





   

1 comment:

  1. When you might e-mail me with just a few solutions
    on simply how you made your blog look this glorious,
    I'd be grateful.

    Feel free to visit my website tips to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete