Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to School Skin Essentials.



It's that time again school has started and back to school products have been bought.
Glue sticks, No. 2 pencils, crayons, whiteout, binders, and folders. Yet what have you bought to indulge your self? I am not talking about those express jeans, or the shoes you've been coveting for some time, I am referring to the Essential beauty products for a fresh back to school look to start of a new year of education, essays, cramming and good grades (hopefully.)


Your face is the first thing people notice unless your wearing a low cut blouse, therefore it is important to have a clean glowing face.





        






One product that is really great and doesn't take too much time away from your studies is Olay Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub. This product keeps your skin cleansing regimen simple. It cleans and exfoliates with little microbeads. It sells for $5.00 at Wal-mart and about $7.99 at other retail stores.






The next important thing is SPF! No one wants to look like a Prada bag so it is crucial we keep our skin protected. One amazing product I use daily is Loreal Revitalift complete SPF 18 Day cream. This helps skin keep moisture and gives you great protection from the sun that isn't greasy or oily. This retails for about $13.99. I strongly recommend this product.





For the rest of your skin lotion is obviously needed especially during the summer and when wearing that cute skirt. If you want something to tone and tighten skin, I would use Jergens Skin Firming lotion which comes in a regular lotion and a bronzer option as well. I use this daily and boy has is improved my skin. It really has no smell so I usually mist a body spray or perfume after applying. I prefer it to other products that claim to firm skin and promise a bikini body. Its not greasy, hasn't clogged my pores and I love it. This sells for about $6.oo





I hope You Enjoy these Great Products for amazing back to school skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment